- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the a2b Fiber Sites.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the a2b Fiber Sites to advertise to or solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of a2b Fiber.
- Gather, for the purpose of spamming, e-mail addresses that have been posted on the a2b Fiber Sites.